Why choose IGCSE Business Studies 0450?
Aims of the syllabus:
- make effective use of relevant terminology, concepts and methods and recognise the strengths and limitations of the ideas used;
- apply their knowledge and critical understanding to current issues and problems in a wide range of appropriate contexts;
- distinguish between facts and opinions, and evaluate qualitative and quantitative data in order to help build arguments and make informed judgements;
- appreciate the perspectives of a range of stakeholders in relation to the environment, individuals, society, government and enterprise;
- develop knowledge and understanding of the major groups and organisations within and outside business and consider ways in which they are able to influence objectives, decisions and activities;
- develop knowledge and understanding of how the main types of businesses and commercial institutions are organised, financed and operated and how their relations with other organisations, consumers,
- employees, owners and society are regulated;
- develop skills of numeracy, literacy, enquiry, selection and employment of relevant sources of information, presentation and interpretation;
- develop an awareness of the nature and significance of innovation and change within the context of business activities.
- All content developed specifically for Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies
- Blended learning using text, video and imagery.
- Online assessments with formative feedback from experienced and qualified tutors.